Licensed Facility Sedation Certification Registration
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOU WILL NEED:
- 1. Name of your facility – get from your facilitator
- 2. Access Code – get from facilitator
- 3. RN license #
- 4. ACLS expiration date
- and / or
- 5. PALS expiration date
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED FOR COURSE REGISTRATION TO REGISTER:
- 1. Click on the name of your facility.
- 2. Choose the option to the Right “Is this your first time here”
- 3. Read the instructions and click the “Create New Account” and complete profile.
- 4. Fill out your name and license number as you would like it to appear on your certificate.
- Pay attention to spelling and capitalization. Current ACLS or PALS information is a requirement for registration.
- ALL information must be completed (All information is confidential).
You will need to remember your username and password to re-enter course.
- 5. Click “Create my Account” button to create and account. Confirmation email should arrive within 20 minutes, if not check your spam folder. (See contact below)
- 6. Confirm your account by clicking the link in the email.
- 7. Enter your access code.
- 8. Follow the course instructions.
- 9. Enjoy the course.
To Re-enter course click on your facility and sign in with your username and password you created in your profile.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com